-->

How To Cook Blue Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Selasa, 22 Desember 2015

How To Cook Blue Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

How To Cook Blue Velvet Cookies - t’s all I can think about. That’s why I made blue cookies and stained my hands and fingernails for all eternity. Worth it.
But really, the Seahawks going to the Superbowl is A. Big. Deal. You see, we’re suffering from a drought here. We have not won a national sports title in almost 40 years. Yikes.
Anyway, whether or not your team is playing on Sunday, I hope you will be watching the big game (at least for the commercials!), preferably with a batch of these by your side.
Aside from the fact that these are already mandatorily awesome because of their blue hue, these cookies are unbelievably delicious. They’re slightly chocolatey, perfectly chewy, and studded with creamy white chocolate chips. I had originally planned on making little cream cheese whoopee pies with them, but after tasting a cookie I knew they were too perfect to alter. For real, they are the best texture; I believe that is thanks to the vegetable shortening.
The amount of food coloring you add is totally up to you, but I would advise using a gel coloring because not only are they more pigmented (meaning you can use less!), but they won’t alter the wet to dry ingredient ratio of your dough like a pure liquid coloring could.
Also, if you wanted these to be super Seahawks-y, you could swap the white chocolate chips out for Skittles—Beast Mode Cookies!